WTDOT-M Digital output module
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- 8 high-current open-collector output channels with automatic overload shutdown.
- 2 wide-range digital input channels with high voltage transient protection.
- DIP switch addressable; stack up to 32 modules on the same serial port to provide 256 outputs and 64 inputs.
- 2 event counter inputs with 24-bits each.
- 1 quadrature encoder input with 24-bits.
- 2 tachometer inputs which read the speed of a rotating shaft from 200 to 400,000 RPM.
- Turn on/off relays, solenoids, DC motors, etc., including PWM drive-current control.
- Each output incorporates a delay timer to allow momentary on/off or off/on activation.
- An output can be used as a watchdog timer to reset the host in case of lockup.
- Each input incorporates a pull-up resistor to 5 volts, simplifying hookup to switch contacts.
- Responds to button presses and switch transitions using automatic debounce and typematic repeat with adjustable delay.
- Wide power supply range (8 to 30 VDC).
Connects to the RS-232 serial port of a PC, laptop, or other host, and provides 8 digital outputs for control, and 2 digital inputs for sensing. The digital outputs are robust enough to directly control the on/off states of other electrical equipment of up to a full ampere in current. The wide range digital inputs not only provide power for dry contacts, but in many cases can be wired directly to contacts which have external voltages already present.SKU: hc00125