WTDIO-M Digital I/O module
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- 14 I/O channels; individually configured for input or output.
- All inputs incorporate a pull-up resistor to 5-volts, simplifying hookup to switch contacts.
- DIP switch addressable; stack up to 32 modules on the same port for 448 I/O points.
- Outputs can sink/source up to 25 mA each.
- Responds to button presses and switch transitions using automatic debounce and typematic repeat with adjustable delay.
- Decodes 4x4 matrix keypad using auto-debounce and typematic repeat.
- Turns on/off relays, triacs, switching transistors, etc.
- One-shot pulse output with software programmable length of 10 to 655,350 µS.
- Industry standard RS-232 interface. Meets all EIA/TIA-232E and V.28 specifications.
- Wide power supply range (8 to 30 VDC).
- Screw-terminal connectors used on all inputs and outputs.
Connects to the RS-232 serial port of a PC, laptop, or other host. Enables software programs to interact with the hardware of a mechanical world via 14 distinct digital-logic input/output channels. Uses include industrial automation, process control, alarm/security, home automation, remote data entry/retrieval, keypad access systems, etc. Easy to use command set minimizes learning curve but preserves a robust, feature rich, functional environment. Ideal for quick set-up and run applications.SKU: hc00027