RS-232 RFID reader (13.56MHz LED, low profile, glue mounting)
Shipping calculated at checkout.
This device allows the use of RFID tags running in the 13.56MHz band to be read by RS-232.
- A reader dedicated to contact-less read-out of identification data from passive transponders (cards, keyrings, etc.), that are working at 13.56MHz. The device has a built-in bicolor led, for any required usage.
- The read-off data (manufacturer code and serial number) are sent out through a 5V RS-232 interface.
- Red/Green LED with common anode
- Low profile (6mm) with glue mounting
- Standard wire length - 40 cm (contact us for custom wire lengths)
- Drexia P/N RS-H0-05