RS-232 RFID reader (125kHz LED, low profile, glue mounting)
Shipping calculated at checkout.
This device allows the use of RFID tags running in the 125kHz band to be read by RS-232.
- A reader dedicated to contact-less read-out of identification data from passive transponders (cards, keyrings, etc.), that are working on UNIQUE system. The device has a built-in bicolor led, for any required usage.
- The read-off data (manufacturer code and serial number) are sent out through a 5V RS-232 interface.
- Red/Green LED with common anode
- Low profile (6mm) with glue mounting
- Standard wire length - 40 cm (contact us for custom wire length)
- Drexia P/N RS-H3-05