DS1995L-F5# 16k EEPROM
Shipping calculated at checkout.
DescriptionThe DS1995 iButton is a portable data carrier that can store up to 16kbits in nonvolatile memory. It communicates with a processor using the 1-Wire protocol through a hardware port interface. The port interface provides both the physical link and handles the communication protocols that enable the processor to access iButton resources with simple commands. Other memory includes a unique, 64-bit registration number and a 256-bit scratchpad from which data can be verified before copying to memory. An overdrive mode boosts communication speed to 142kbits/second.
The DS1995 is extremely durable and can be attached to an object, person, or circuit board by means of accessories. Applications include access control, work-in-progress tracking, storage of calibration constants, and debit tokens.
- 65,536 bits read/write nonvolatile memory
- Communication speed of 142kbits/second in overdrive mode
- 1-Wire interface
- 64-bit ROM registration number
- 256-bit scratchpad
- Data integrity assured with strict read/write protocols
- Memory partitioned into 32 256-bit pages
- Operating range -40°C to +70°C
- >10 years data retention