DS1977-F5# 32Kb EEPROM with password protection
Shipping calculated at checkout.
The DS1977-F5# is a 32kB EEPROM in a rugged iButton® enclosure. Access to the memory can be password protected with different passwords for read-only and full access. Data is transferred serially through the 1-Wire® protocol, which requires only a single data lead and a ground return. Every DS1977 is factory lasered with a guaranteed unique 64-bit registration number that allows for absolute traceability. The durable stainless-steel iButton package is highly resistant to environmental hazards such as dirt, moisture, and shock. Accessories permit the DS1977 iButton to be mounted on almost any object, including containers, pallets, and bags.
- 32kB EEPROM Organized as Pages of 64 Bytes Each
- Optional Password Protection with Different 64-Bit Passwords for Read and Full Access
- Communicates to Host with a Single Digital Signal at Up to 15.3kbps at Standard Speed or Up to 125kbps in Overdrive Mode Using 1-Wire Protocol
- Operating Range: 2.8V to 5.25V, -40°C to +85°C
- Minimum 100k Write Cycles Endurance
- 15kV Built-in ESD Protection
- RoHS compliant
- Audit Data Storage and Carrier
- Health Data Carrier
- Maintenance/Inspection Data Storage
- Medical Data Carrier