1-wire RFID reader (13.56MHz LED, M12 mounting, buzzer)
Shipping calculated at checkout.
This device allows the use of RFID tags running in the 13.56MHz band to be read by 1-wire, emulating a DS1990A/R and also contains a built-in buzzer.
- A reader dedicated to contact-less read-out of identification data from passive transponders (cards, keyrings, etc.), that are working at 13.56MHz. The device has a built-in bicolor led, for any required usage.
- The read-off data (manufacturer code and serial number) are sent out through a 1-wire interface.
- Red/Green LED with common anode
- Built-in buzzer
- Low profile (6mm) with M12 mounting
- Standard wire length - 40 cm (contact us for custom wire lengths)
- Standard voltage 6.5 - 30V (5 - 15V available to order)
- Drexia P/N 1W-H0-06-BZ-M12