1-wire RFID reader (13.56MHz, LED, buzzer, glued, side output)
Shipping calculated at checkout.
This device allows the use of RFID tags running in the 13.65MHz band to be read by 1-wire systems.
- A reader dedicated to contact-less read-out of identification data from passive transponders (cards, keyrings, etc.), that are working on MIFARE system.
- Built-in red/green LED, for any required usage.
- Buzzer included.
- The read-off data (manufacturer code and serial number) are sent out through the 1-wire bus (emulating a Dallas iButton) after a correct verification of parity bits.
- 10mm profile with glued mounting
- Output to the side
- Standard wire length - 40 cm (contact us for custom wire lengths)