Quad 1-wire heavy duty relay board
Shipping calculated at checkout.
The quad 1-wire relay board from Homechip allows the switching of four heavy duty loads from a 1-wire bus. Each relay is capable of switching up to 5A at 250V AC or 30V DC. The heavy duty relay contacts are capable of a minimum of 100,000 operations (unlike some cheaper boards on the market). Each channel has a red LED indicator making it easy to see which relays are activated. Pass-though wiring makes wiring the board simple. Dialectric isolation is greater than 3000V.
- Each board has a 1-wire unique address
- Heavy duty relays, minimum 100,000 operations
- 5A per channel at 250V
- LED indicators of channel activation
- Four independent channels
- RJ12 pass-through 1-wire connections for simple daisy-chaining on 1-wire bus