Here at Homechip we are closely monitoring the situation (isn't everyone?) and are taking all possible measures that we can to restrict exposure of our staff and customers. These include
- Checking that all staff are fully informed as to proper personal hygiene practices including regular washing of hands with soap
- Making sure that all wash-room facilities are properly stocked with soap and hand wash.
- Removing the washable towels that we normally use in wash-rooms and replacing them, for the present, with paper towels.
- Ensuring that dishwasher runs are done at high temperature
- Wiping down all work surfaces with isopropyl alchohol (IPA) at beginning and end of day
- Dispatch staff are required to wear mask and disposable gloves while picking and packing customer orders. Gloves are disposed of daily.
- All staff have been instructed to report sick immediately they develop any symptoms that may be indicative of COVID-19
- Staff who can work from home (accounts and development mainly) are being encouraged to do so.
I hope that this helps to bring peace of mind to our customers during these rather interesting times.