WTSSR-M Solid State Relay module
- 5 optically isolated solid state relays.
- DIP switch addressable; stack up to 32 modules on the same port for 160 relays.
- Wire relays directly to existing switches to allow software control of their operation.
- Control each relay individually or update all five relays as a group.
- Read current on/off state of relays from host.
- On-board relay closure indicator LEDs give visual confirmation of relay on/off states.
- Delay timer allows momentary relay closings and openings with a single command.
- Built-in sequencer for complex triggering.
- Set default state of each relay which will be loaded upon power-up.
- Industry standard RS-232 interface. Meets all EIA/TIA-232E and V.28 specifications.
- Wide power supply range (8 to 30 VDC).
- Screw-terminal connectors used on all inputs outputs.
Connects to the RS-232 serial port of a PC, laptop, or other host. Relay outputs can be wired directly in place of, or in parallel with, existing low current pushbuttons and toggle switches to enable software control of the switch operation. Outputs can also be used to switch external solenoids, actuators, or high current relays. A relay can be instructed to open or close and remain at that new state, or switch back to the previous state after a user-defined delay period. Built-in event sequencer allows user to load a series of relay on/off patterns and time delays which will execute sequentially.SKU: hc00029