WTDAC-M Analogue Output Module
- 4 analog output channels that span -10.00 to +10.00 volts each.
- 12-bit DAC provides 0.01-volt output resolutions.
- Automatic generation of trapezoidal and S-curve slope profiles.
- User adjustable ramp-rate and S-curve magnitude.
- Individually selectable power-up / reset voltages for each output channel.
- Software calibrated; no trim-pots to adjust.
- All user configuration and calibration data stored in non-volatile memory.
- Separate RESET and PAUSE switch inputs.
- Industry standard RS-232 interface. Meets all EIA/TIA-232E and V.28 specifications.
- Screw-terminal connectors used on all inputs and outputs.
Connects to the RS-232 serial port of a PC, laptop, or other host. Simple command strings sent from the host will set distinct DC voltage levels at the output channels. This voltage can be used for control of industrial equipment requiring a 0 to 10 VDC unipolar or bipolar control signal, as well as other uses. A built-in ramp generator is included. A change in voltage on an output can be configured to update immediately, or follow a slope at a user defined ramp rate. An external pause switch can suspend execution of a voltage slope at any point along the way for review or data collection. This module is ideal for complex multi-point cyclic operations without relying on host for timekeeping or conversion calculations.SKU: hc00096