DIO-SSR Relay controller module
This Relay Controller Module serves as the host to the Solid Sate Relay Module (part number WTSSR-M). The Controller can work in conjunction with, or take the place of a PC. It communicates with the Relay Module using its command set in the same way as a PC and allows manual operation of each relay via a remote data link. Switches wired to the inputs of the Controller will be able to set the on/off states of up to 10 relays, two WTSSR-M units.
- 10 input channels which can be wired to switches, buttons, or other dry contacts.
- Each channel incorporates a pull-up resistor to 5-volts simplifying hookup.
- Built-in automatic debounce for each channel.
- Responds to button presses and switch transitions by transmitting commands to a WTSSR-M module.
- Automatic initialization of each relay state of the WTSSR-M module upon power-up.
- Command verification assures reception of each command by the WTSSR-M module.
- Wide power supply range (8 to 30 VDC).
- Optional enclosure also available.