1-wire RFID reader (125kHz LED, low profile, M12 mounting, water resistant)
Shipping calculated at checkout.
This device allows the use of RFID tags running in the 125kHz band to be read by 1-wire systems.
- A reader dedicated to contact-less read-out of identification data from passive transponders (cards, keyrings, etc.), that are working on UNIQUE system. The device has a built-in bicolor led, for any required usage.
- The read-off data (manufacturer code and serial number) are sent out through 1-wire bus (emulating a Dallas DS1990A/R iButton) after a correct verification of parity bits.
- Low profile (6mm) with M12 threaded mounting
- Water resistant (IP65) so suitable for outdoor use
- Standard wire length - 40 cm (contact us for custom wire lengths)