DS9092L - iButton probe with LED
The DS9092L iButton® probe with LED provides the electrical contact necessary for the transfer of data to and from the DS19xx family of iButtons. The round probe shape provides a self-aligning interface that readily matches the circular rim of the iButton's MicroCan® package. The solid metal contacts resist wear and are easy to keep clean.
The DS9092L has no moving parts, making it a rugged interface for harsh environments. The round center contact of the DS9092L houses the LED that is rated for maximum 20mA DC at 2.7V typical.
The probe comes with a brass M18 x 1 nut for panel mounting. Since the body of the probe also forms the ground contact, the panel should be of non-conducting material to avoid ground loops. The 30cm cable with connector is provided for easy connection to the system microcontroller.
Whilst we stock the DS9092L for backward compatibility, we would recommend the MBL touch reader, with bi-colour LED and a non-conducting body, for all new designs.
- Solid metal read/write panel-mount probe for the iButton family
- Integrated green LED for user-feedback signaling
- Probe guides the entry of the iButton
- iButton slides over the surface to self-clean contacts
- Accessible shallow probe cavity simplifies removal of debris such as mud
- Probe suited for panels of up to 3mm thickness
- Contacts are made from solid 303 stainless steel with a blue nylon insulation
- Metric design, prewired for easy installation