Foil tape temperature sensor
The OW-TEMP-BF-12x temperature sensors are designed for general-purpose temperature measurement applications in the temperature range of -55 to 125 ºC. It is constructed of 8-18 Stainless Steel for durability and is adhesive backed for attachment to flat surfaces or pipes. The OW-TEMP-BF-12x has good chemical resistance properties to acids, alkalies, ketones, esters, aliphatics, aromatics, and outdoor exposure. The cable used is constructed of Teflon based materials for both the outer jacket and inner conductor insulation. It is particularly suited for harsh environments, and offers excellent resistance to high and low temperatures, oil, gasoline, and sunlight exposure. The sensor should not be immersed in liquid, as it is not waterproof.
- 8-18 Stainless Steel adhesive backed foil tape 2" X 2".
- Stranded cable (3.6m standard).
- Maxim DS18B20 sensor.
- optional RJ12 plug.
- Uses 1-Wire communication protocol.
- Chemical and water resistant.
- No external power required, or can be optionally powered for faster operation.
- Automatic unique device addressing.
- Applications include thermostatic controls, industrial systems, consumer products, thermometers, or any thermally sensitive system.