DSP7X4 - 1-Wire Digital Display
DescriptionThe DSP7x4 is designed to provide real time parameter display or numeric information in a 1-Wire network. The DSP7x4 provides four, 10cm digits, a decimal point, a colon and a degree mark. The display background is flat black for high contrast and the LEDs are among the brightest available. This combination results in a super clear display at distances of up to 15m. At distances of up to 6m the DSP7x4 is visible in direct sunlight. Multiple units can be cascaded to produce seamless numeric displays of variable length.
The DSP7x4 may be placed up to 600+ m from the host using CAT-5 twisted pair cable in a network of up to 200 1-Wire devices. In addition all I/O and data communications are CRC16 error checked for accuracy. The DSP7x4 has a built-in multidrop controller which provides a unique 64 bit registration number (8-bit family code + 48 bit serial number + 8 bit CRC) assuring error-free selection and absolute identity; no two parts are alike. Unique addressing allows sensor function to be identified absolutely.
The DSP7x4 requires a 1-Wire host interface or adapter such as the EDS HA2, HA3, HA4, HA5, HA7S, and HA7T; iButtonlink Link45; or Dallas Semiconductor DS9097U, DS9097E.
- Four, 10cm tall characters with decimal point, colon and Deg. Mark.
- Very bright, Visible in direct sunlight.
- Low profile, less than 1inch thick.
- Low Mass design for easy wall mounting.
- Unique 64 bit electronic serial number.
- Digital Data, CRC16 error checking on all I/O.
- Built-in multidrop controller for CAT-5 twisted pair networking.
- Uses 1-Wire Communication Protocol.
- Supported By OneSix DDE Servers.
- 600m or more from Host in network of up to 200 devices.