DS9490B - USB 1-Wire / iButton Adapter (integral ibutton holder)
The DS9490B is a USB bridge with a built-in holder for a 5mm (F5) ibutton. This makes it particularly suitable for applications that require a convenient complete unit such as crypto applications, software dongles and similar. The DS9490B is provided with an end cap secured by a latch which permits the insertion and removal of the iButton. In addition a useful protective cap is provided for the USB connector, allowing it to be carried safely in a pocket or similar environment. The DS9490B is based on the DS2490 USB to 1-Wire bridge chip.
Note: we do not recommend using these when you are going to frequently insert and remove the ibutton.The latch is really only designed for a few openings and closings. They are really best used where the ibutton is going to be inserted once and then left in place.
For all other purposes we would recommend the DS9490R together with an appropriate probe such as the DS1402D-DR8.
- High-Speed 12Mbps Universal Serial Bus (USB) Interface
- Supports Standard and Overdrive 1-Wire Communication
- Slew-Rate-Controlled 1-Wire Timing and Active Pullup for Improved 1-Wire Network Performance
- Integral ibutton holder.
- Built-In Custom DS2401 Identification Chip
- Reads all 1-Wire and iButton Devices. Writes All Except EPROM 1-Wire/iButton Devices